Sunday, January 28, 2007

нσω тσ ѕανє α ℓιfє...

Kinda shitty atm.. my dad gives me the shits.. grrr.. yells at me coz i didnt pick up my sister when i wasnt supposed to. Just coz her ride back was runnin late i had to leave at 1:30am just to pick her up.. and he also yells at me coz i didnt let my mum borrow my car.. like wtf.. i did.. and he cant control what i do with my own things.. i can let whoever i want borrow my own stuff.. he has no right to yell at me. =( and im annoyed at my sister for giving him a reason to yell at me.. of course she doesnt get in trouble for the one being late back home.. i do.. becoz i didnt think to pick her up instead! breathe..
Anywayz.. so bored and tired.. went livo today.. these lil kids.. well lil to me.. asked my sis for her number.. and then they saw us.. and she went in a shop. while she was buyin somethin i went and waited outside.. they came up to me and asked bout her.. omg.. one was 17.. but they looked 15 or somethin.. and one of them is like "is she shy?" muahaha.. im like she doesnt wana talk 2 u... and they told me to go c what she was doin.. and i got her.. and we walked in a different direction.. i felt mean.. but it was funny..
my sisters start school this week.. grr what am i gona do? Have to plan my bday n stuff... sleep alot.. and eat as usual.. play a game or two.. hmm lame stuff..
maybe i should sleep soon.. thatd b a good idea.. Bye bye

No comments: