Friday, December 05, 2008

untitled

Pisces Friday, Dec 5, 2008
"Don’t be surprised if you end up feeling a little exhausted before the day is through. And you should really try to get a little rest if you can and recharge your batteries a bit tonight"
I am very tired. Went parra today for ortho appointment, then shopping for about 6 hours! I was supposed to start my xmas shopping but got distracted. I bought this big -ass wallet/clutch. It looks like the thing. u no when u go to a restaurant and u get the bill/cheque thing, and its black and u open it and the papers inside.. well my wallet looks like that. its the same material and its huge!! anywayz i "copied" my sister, coz she bought the same 1 yday in tan.. but who cares, its cool =)
I recently realised how close me and my sisters are. Its an awesome feeling.. like for example, me and nat are re-watching all the charmed episodes.. anywayz we were sittin there, and shes like 2 more episodes! *hi 5* and amanda turns around and goes "u guys are idiots".. we all knew exactly what happened in 2 more episodes.. prue dies.. lol anywayz the fact that we all knew what we were countin down to, is pretty cool. And how today... i moved my car out of the parking (coz my free parkin was about to run out [tight ass i know, but that 6 bux could buy me lunch]) but anywayz, amanda turns to me and *hi 5d* me coz we just made it with 2 minutes to spare. anyways much luv to my sistas.
Ive finally finished uni, and its such a great feeling. i go to work, and come home, and im home. no thinking of what i need to do, or whats due next week. Its just free time. Its great.
today amy smsd me her wpm.. anywayz i just wanted to say thanks for still random txting me.. its nice to know im not forgotten.
anywayz back to watching Juno for the 5th time or so..
Paulie Bleeker: I still have your underwear.
Juno MacGuff: I still have your virginity.
Paulie Bleeker: Would you shut up?
i luv paulie.. so cute.. him and his tic tacs!

<3 xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice when you're older and you start actually getting along with siblings, I remember when I used to not like my brother lol

Juno = awesomeeee I love Paulie's shorts "my mum uses colour safe bleach" "Go Carol"

congrats on finishing uni forever!!!!!!!!!

Prameeta said...

I like my sisters too..but one of them doesn't really like me anymore :-( I miss her.
Yes Amy thank you for that random text. I love random things like that.Was having a crap day...and the crapness continues today. And sorry I didn't reply.

Anonymous said...

haha~ im the type that feels awkward when me and my sister get close.. >__>"...........

i cant be myself around her..
you're so lucky! XD

lol
63wpm for the win!! XD
I went for a trial day on tues.. ti was so crazy there.. FULL ON!!
still waiting for them to call me back..


i dotn really wanna go anymore, but i guess if i get in then i will go..

To be or not to be.. that is the question....