Thursday, February 10, 2005

happy chinese new year :P

atm im at Bonnyrigg library.. havent been allowed on the net for about two weeks... at the library doin research for chem n english assignments due friday.. im nearly done just got a few things left to do.. on msn2go as well.. hehe naughty naughty ;) i hired this comp for like half an hour and im kinda :( that noone that exciting is online.. i guess i just gotta wait until another time.. it wasnt meant to be..
omg amy brought tarot cards to skool and was telling my fortune it seems alright.. did love one.. not to good.. said that nuthin will happen :( stupid valentines day got everyone thinkin bout love and romance :( depressing..
lol naaa its not that bad.. i dont feel anything... its pretty good.. i keep gettin into fights with my family :S i wanna move out and its the rite thing to do.. but i duno if i can and all coz its weird..
omg amanda went through my picture album and saw some pics she wasnt meant to see and now she thinks she noes my secret.. shes so nosy and S L O W... she doesnt realise that those pics are about a year old.. wow its been a whole year :S time flys....
hmmz anywayz i only got about 5 or 10 minutes left on here.. so i betta stop bloggin..
till next time.. mwahz
xooxox

2 comments:

Prameeta said...

Hmmm...dats a little emabarrasing aye...dat ur sis saw those pics..lol. Y do u wanna move out for?you dont even work! think about it with ur head honey..lol..tell me wen i get annoying. love ya sweetie

Dreamy Eyed Gal said...

Tell me abt it!!!...V-day blues;)...every1 without a bf or gf has it I think...but then y only this day?...I mean love can't b confined to 1 day!!!...newez,I believe with all my heart that someone somewhere is made for us..v just have to wait for that person to come along!!!...but v shud never b sad if v havent found THE ONE yet...enjoy being single for now...look at the brighter side of life alwez...makes it a lot easier and happier:)