Wednesday, August 17, 2005

тнє тіdє тнат ℓєfт аиd иєvєя самє ъаск

Hansel said to Gretel. “Let us drop these breadcrumbs, so together we can find our way home. Because losing our way would be the most cruellest of things”. This year got lost on my way and losing your way on a journey isn’t fortunate, but losing your reason on the journey is a fate more cruel. The journey lasted 8 months, sometimes I travelled around, sometimes there were others who took the wheel and took my heart. But when the destination was reached it wasn’t me who arrived. It wasn’t me at all and once you lose yourself you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely. Because sometimes you have to step outside the person you have been and remember the person you were meant to be, the person you wanted to be, the person you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i lost my first self in yr8
n im tryin to get to know my newself

Anonymous said...

im thick in the head -___-" i never understand nefing until its explained to me in full lmaoz... so much for a gurl dat goes to hurlstone aye ;] gud luck in ur exams =]