Thursday, December 15, 2005

HSC Results....

ohh.. in just 6 and a half hours.. 66000 people in NSW are gona get their hsc results. im so scared. atm im contemplating stayin up the whole nite to keep steven company.. im not sure yet. hes gona call at 1.. my parents wake up at 5:30 anywayz.. so they r gona b around me while i get my results. and i dont want any1 2 c. so i guess theres no point. i should wait till 6:30 when i get them sms to me.. but i dont even wana leave my fone on.. maybe i should turn it off.. and sleep until sunday.. that was i wont get any results at all.. im so scared im gona cry.. lol.. just so nervous.. and really disappointed.. i no that i didnt do my best. and im really worried my mum is gona b 2 supportive of me no matter what i get. id rather yell at me and tell me off that i did bad then act all nice and say its ok.. that just makes me feel worse. i hate it.. makes me feel guilty.. especially when she says atleast u tried ur best.. when i didnt..:( arghh regrets.. but if i was given the chance to do it again. i wouldnt. its way too stressful. i didnt even notice how stressed i was until it was over. and now the stress is comin bak.. im already guaranteed a band 1 in chem and maths.. seeing that i didnt study for maths at all for about 2 months.. and chem.. even when i try in chem i still fail.. so yeh.. im screwed for the overall uai. : i just want it to hurry up and it be over with.. like pulling a bandaid or waxing.. but they really hurt.. waxing always seems to leave bruises.. so yeh.. im gona be scared(thats spelt scared its meant to be scar with a -d? how do u spell?) anywayz.. im mite go read a few books till 1am.. i realised i can read a small novel in about 1-2 hours.. lol.. yay.. im gona get throw alot tonight if i decide to stay up.. which i probably wont coz my eyes are already closing.. anywayz im rambling..
mwahz.. xoxo
Samz
ps.. prameeta ur the best.. mwahz thanx heapssss =)
edit: 12:08am.. i will not be stayin up all nite. id be an idiot to even consider it.. nite nite

No comments: