Monday, December 12, 2005

Nothin Lasts Forever

nothin ever promised tommorrow today,
nothin lasts forever but be honest babe,

it may hurt but it may be the only way.

sometimes you think ur happy until somethin happens to remind you that ur bak in that mental state of nothingness. i was crusin along. relaxin. no worries. just enjoyin my time. but then i get reminded that we get our results on friday. and then u hav an argument with ur family and then everythin goes bak to how it used to be. yesterday i was soo pissed off..i was at my grandmas house havin a 'discussion' with my dad.. and then my dad's sister.. my aunty. started to say shit in front of me about me.. sayin that im stubborn and i dont listen. she had no rite to talk like that about me. so i told her. not directly to her. but i sorta said loudly to myself. 'what me? stubborn? and i dont listen? wtf u hav no rite to say thatabout me u dont even no me. u dont no how i act. i wana go home.' i had a short tantrum. she pissd me off.. she doesnt no anythin n she sits their judgin me and sayin stuff about me. i dont listen and im stubborn? just becoz i dont let ppl say shit about me or put me down. i stand up for myself she thinks i dont listen and im stubborn. ignorance pisses me off. i dont care if she is my aunty. she doesnt respect me so why should i to her? i dont let my dad talk 2 me like that so what makes any1 think id let my aunty, some1 who i dont see that often. arghh *lets it all out*
so havin arguments with ppl. worryin about my sister. ppl talkin n tellin me stuff.. so i should be worried. but then i look at her n shes ok.. i duno who to believe. if i ignore what they say n sumthin happens? if i confront her n its nuthin?
arghh im such a bum every1s doin somethin.. every1s workin. my cuz who didnt work that hard at school is gettin his mums business the day he turns 18.. hes so lucky.. y is it so easy for some ppl? its not fair. wtf am i gona do with my life. i dont even wana do business at uni anymore. and its not like im even gona get in.. and if i do i dont really wana do it.. i dont wana make the same mistake n pick somethin that i think will be interestin but im totally shit in.. and its gona b borin.. like chem.. : i hav no idea what i wana do.
nothin lasts forever. i have to be woken up from my dream land. and do somethin. get over it. and move on. or ignore all the reminders or reality and continue livin in the top layer of the sky. which 1s betta?

No comments: