Monday, July 02, 2007

bored in life

yah.. im so bored with life atm, mainly coz im not sure where i am right now. Ive been workin, and just finished uni for the semester. But i feel really outta place.. Like i dont know what im doing anymore. I think it might be because ive been really busy in the past few weeks with exams, and my cousin from england being here, and i take her out n stuff.. So im sorta outta my old routine, and maybe thats caused me to start thinking alot. But yeh.. i dont really know what to do anymore. and i dont want uni to come back. I just see everythin as pointless. Like uni, work and all that stuff. and i have no idea what to do with myself. I just need a change. And like it doesnt help that i feel alone as well. I hate feeling this way. But i always get like this when im bored. I dont really understand how i can be bored when im so busy. But thats the only way to explain it.. I just need a purpose.. a reason.... maybe an aim.. a goal.. but i dont see anythin in the future. and im just here doing nothing. Pointless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like that when I'm alone... I think a lot of people at our age feel like this... ya know?

anyway, how was melbourne? have you even gone yet? lol I can't remember the date you said you were leaving...