Tuesday, September 02, 2008

overwhelming stress

i am so stressed.. i have so many things going on atm.. mostly my 3 assignments due next week.. and i am really overwhelmed by them. normally id stress, then somehow get over it and get into it. but im really really stressed.. overwhelmed.. i duno how im gona get through assignments, applications for graduation, friends/social life, parties, catching up with, family - making time to visit grandma in hospital, work, looking for a job, organising Qld, braces appointments, hair, nails, waxing appointments etc..
on a side note. im scared that my "Crazy" is being shown to people.. and im scared the more i hang out with, trust & depend on people; the crazier i will seem.. i feel like i cant get close to any1 in case they realise that im a real idiot and cant deal with me or somethin.. arghhh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha dont worry sam~
Im hiding my dark side from ppl.
I dont think there will ever be a day when i can truly be myself.

who am i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

BULA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (korean: means who cares)


amy the cupboard bear

Anonymous said...

sometimes it's good to let the crazy out...