Thursday, February 23, 2006

Nervous..

next week i start uni and i turn 18.. and its kinda scary.. its a big change.. and im not even prepared yet.. im not sure how im gona get there anymore.. i went 2 orientation day yesterday.. and i dont like my uni.. :( its deserted.. it looks really quiet.. and its sorta nowhere near parra.. its near rosehill or somethin.. near ryde.. :S and i did not see a train station anywhere near it.. oh wellz.. ill prob get my mum 2 take me a few times till i figure it out.. atm im tryin 2 format my comp.. but that means i gota backup EVERYTHIN.. especially songs.. coz no way am i gona delete my hardwork and time downloadin them all.. atm ive done programs, documents and pictures.. but ii only hav about 7 cd-rws left.. so igota go buy more.. ive got cd-rs but i dont wana use them coz i wont b able 2 delete them or wateva.. and it gets 2 confusing.. and after i eventually burn everythin.. i gota get the courage to format.. im scared that when i format.. and when i put all my stuff back on.. i had forgotten 2 burn somethin important.. and it would b gone forever.. and what if i cant format.. and i wasted ALL this time backing it all up.. argh i hate computers.. their sooo annoying.. i wish some1 could do this 4 me..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ask guil to help ya out... don't be nervous, it's a good change =D