Sunday, March 05, 2006

сатсн-чр

hmmz.. i havent been on the net in what feels like ages.. but may only be a week or 2.. during this time.. kathryn turned 18, i turned 18 and Prameeta turned 18.. yay! go the 18 yr olds!.. haha.. i went to my first clubbin club at the city.. (Deep Blu at Watershed).. went to my first mardi-gras.. bought my 1st alcoholic drink... showed my i.d card 4 i.d purposes.. went to one of the best bday parties ever (Kathryns), had a pretty good bday bbq, had a great bday picnic, went to uni for the 1st time.. hmmz im so dead tired that i cant even think.. ill just fill in details later on.. gona go 2 bed now.. anywayz thanks to every1 who came n all that.. i really had a great time.. one of my bestest bdays ever :D
p.s happy belated bday kathryn & happy bday Prameeta

No comments: