Saturday, April 01, 2006

='(

arghh.. so pissed atm.. im so sick of this.. so sick of everythin.. its an insult to my being.. i no i may be overreacting.. i no i neva went onto that account.. but u dont just delete my pictures and my details.. u dont just dissolve me outa ur life.. (and no im not talkin bout a guy.. my cuz without tellin me changed the username and got rid of pics n stuff from this account we made 2gether).. i feel so pushed outa everywhere.. a few years ago.. i new exactly where i fitted.. who i hung around.. who were my friends.. who were my enemies.. (*i joke i joke* i have no enemies) now.. every1s gotten over it.. its annoyin.. its such a transition i cant keep up..
everythin around me, everyone around me are moving on.. and im slow.. i cant keep up.. i duno what to do.. im livin about an hour behind normal people..i dont no where i fit in.. and there are so many mes.. im the me with my high school friends.. im the me with my family/household.. im the me with my family/cuzinz.. im the other me with different family members.. and im the new me at uni.., but i still dont fit in.. assyrian new year festival is gona prove difficult.. last year i new exactly where i fitted in.. 1 me was going.. but this year.. there are all different people from different areas of my life going.. and i dont no which me to go as..
and now all of a sudden i have to deal with uni.. i have so many assignments to do.. and im gettin scared.. but what makes it worse is that no1 else seems to be worried.. they're all dealin with it.. i feel so young..! everyones older than me in age and in mind.. i duno if im mature enough to handle it.. i havent been this sad i guess u can call it.. and so confused in a long time.. i guess its just coz ive been so busy i havent had time to sit and think about it all.. i havent even cried in ages.. maybe im gettin stronger? i duno.. but right now i dont feel that strong..argh *sigh* *breathe* *smile*
moving on... its april fools today, assyrian new year 2.. and we get to change the clocks on sunday.. i think it means we get an extra hour of sleep.. i hope we do.. the thought of us losing an hour of sleep makes me sad. :(

p.s. i hate it so much when ppl use 3rd person when talking or in their nicks.. duno if its 3rd person dont no the technical term for it.. the one where they write for example samantha is bored.. no wat i mean?

7 comments:

Prameeta said...

that makes sense. I dont know if i 'really' am. I just know that when i'm with u guys i'm happy.

Anonymous said...

aww prameeta thats sooo sweet.....I miss you!!!..And eveyrone else lol..

Anonymous said...

everyone is different depending on their environment and stuff...
ur cousin is just weird, u shouldnt worry abt it, my offer from this morning stands. lol. haha i talk in 3rd person. i'm sorry. i'll stop. and remember, GOOSFRABAH. =D

Mz_mE said...

ohhh i didnt mean u.. when u do it its not annoyin.. coz if it was i woulda noticed it.. :P

Anonymous said...

and if it were (as per our deal -tell me if i'm being annoying lol- memba?) u'd tell?

=D

Mz_mE said...

of course i would tell u lol :P

Anonymous said...

am i annoying??am i annoying??am i annoying??am i annoying??am i annoying??am i annoying??am i annoying??am i annoying??am i annoying??am i annoying??

xD
yeay.. spam ur comment box..wuahahhahahha

*goes back to studyin for 2moros exam.. *
*runs off crying*
*swears*

0_0 dammit~
i hate studying!!!