Tuesday, June 06, 2006

υивяєакавℓє

i felt like blogging.. except i dont know what to write..argh lately ive been having bad dreams.. today i woke up.. and then fell off my bed!.. I was wearin like boxer shorts.. and i just sorta slid out.. and fell on top of my laptop wire.. and now i have this dent on my knee from where the plug thing dug into my skin.. oww.. what a way to wake up :S
um.. well im on stuvac.. meant to be studying i guess.. but as usual.. my laziness has taken over and im not.. and im sooo bored.. i wana go out! on the weekend went to akanshas 18th.. it was soo good! =D yay.. we need more parties like that.. it was ooo so fun.. especially the trampoline..
hmmz duno what to write.. i wana write so much except i duno what to say.. or how to say it..how come no1s blogged in ages? hmmz anywayz ill just list some points that have been bothering me.
  • feel really really ugly atm.. not just today.. it might be an ugly phase
  • feelin very lonely
  • argh my dad wants to go to uni :S
  • my sister has addiction problems with a game
  • my other sister doesnt know how to share with her sisters.. only her friends :S
  • im bored, sore, and hungry

the end.. xoxo Sam =

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we'll go out when take the lead comes out, g class baby!
glad u had fun =D

*hug*

Mz_mE said...

its already out..

Anonymous said...

MMm u know who.. he's just special in some ways, nothing more than that. lol


amy

Anonymous said...

o lol we should go out then