Friday, March 16, 2007

вυѕу вυѕу

Its friday! That means i made it through yet another long week. It means that i have less weeks left to the holiday. It means that i can sleep in. Fridays are the best. Ive been so busy with uni.. Its good. I like being busy. Haha some lady called me up regarding this job i applied for, except i kinda applied to heaps of jobs, and i dont remember which one it was. Anywayz it was somewhere like an hour n a half away, and i had to tell her that i wouldnt be able to make it there all the time. Damn.. lol Oh wellz. yeh being busy is good keeps me from thinking i like that. =) except i have been heaps tired. Physically and mentally. I have heaps of work to do. I need to get organised lol So many assignments.. yah.. anywayz gona watch some movies tonight and go to sleep. No idea what im gona do tomorrow. But ill figure that out. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was busy... lol
that's what I think every friday, and then count the weeks to holidays.

Have a good weekenddddd :]

Prameeta said...

i dont get a proper friday! Not fair...but yeh the feeling of busy is nice...cos then when u get time to relax and be bored u really appreciate it