Monday, March 26, 2007

snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes

Lalallalala I have a bad case of Mondayitis "'Mondayitis' or "having a case of the Mondays" is a feeling of weariness and apathy" For the past few weeks i havent been going to my early lecture on Monday mornings. I feel so bad, but i go to the tutorials. The tutor is so confusing, the whole unit is a waste of time. No one understands a thing, i dont like it. But oh wellz. I just feel guilty about not turning up. But i like sleeping in. Especially since the weather has cooled down. I love it, its so relaxing! I wana wear my new cork heel boots hehe but i duno where to wear them to, and im not too comfortable wearing boots coz i just never gotten into them. I realised my whole fashion has changed. I now wear shorter dresses and skirts, and its pretty cool. I still dont have a style but i like being versatile. I like being in moods and being able to sorta pull of certain looks. I cant stop eating Starburst Chews. They are so yummy! haha hmm anywayz gona go watch some tv :D should be catchin up on work =S butttt *blames mondayitis* lol.. and maybe ill invent tuesdayitis and wednesdayitis as well.. lol anywayz gona go be a couch potato!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

XD i would be like sooooo versatile if i was rich.. XD HAHA i can picture all these things i wanan wear, but those things are hard to find. or very expensive..@__@ saw this coat on the magazine, i want it so much!! $1000+ ........>__<"



amy

Anonymous said...

I get wednesdayitis lol

you'll get used to your boots, wear em around the house or something?