Wednesday, January 11, 2006

the internet is an alternate reality in which i have died.

so, as the title suggests.. i feel as though the internet is an alternate reality, in which i onced live in. recently i feel as though i dont belong. i dont come 'online' as often as i once did, i dont talk to any1, today i started to play ro again, but i feel as though i dont belong, and when amy left me coz she was tired, i felt lonely on the game lolz.. how sad.. I dont belong in that alternate reality i had once created for myself, my escape, my comfort zone. the people in it have also left, and i have been misplaced. my reality is now my life, but i fear that my reality is a waste of time. im not doing anything with it. i feel as though i have no purpose. i dont belong in reality. if i dont belong in my alternate reality, or my real reality of life.. where do i belong? i dont seem to fit in with people. i have lost who i am, who i was is not who i am today. i once was smart, a typical nerd.. well not typical - no glassed. i was happy. today i would be so happy if someone called me smart or a nerd. how i long to have a meaning, a description, even a stereotype if i have to. just as long as i know what i am. im not smart. my family dont get along with me. my dad still hates me. my sisters dont talk to me about anything. i think theyre scared of me. if they are scared of me does that define me as a scary person? is that what i am? my school friends are my good friends.. but as all people in the past have witnessed, high school friends rarely keep in contact. those that i have kept in contact with i think will remain my good friends for years to come, but there are those few who have slipped away. however i dont always fit in with my school friends.. im not as smart, as talented, have the same interests and likes, share many hobbies.. im not like any1 else.. my out of school friends, who are completely different people - different types of people, different group of people. are not my type of people.. i dont seem to fit in with them, they may be loud, i may be loud, but i cannot be loud around them. they are very social, i like to be social, but im not around them. im quiet. so if i cant even be myself, that means im not fitting in and i dont belong.. every night, all i do is think, think about the day, think about what i want, how im gona get it, what im here for, what im gona do with the rest of my life. sometimes i think that to be happy is to buy the things you want and need.. but that just makes me feel worse. i feel like a superficial person for thinking like that. i know that life isnt about 'things', its meant to be about love and friendship. but seeing that love and friendship is harder to get than buying 'things', id rather spend my money. have short spands of happiness instead of that eternal type. today i went and watched rumour has it and i remember a quote from it - really stood out.. 'be present' or sumthin. this is what i realised i try to do. it means to always live in the moment and try and be happy. dont think about the future. i try and try to 'be present' but to be present means keeping yourself busy and happy, im not able to keep busy so i think, and then i live in the future, in my brain and thoughts. i just wish someone gave me all the answers im looking for, someone could tell me what to do with my life, someone could give me some meaning, someone could care about me and take my life iand all that burden into their hands so i didnt have to worry. is this life a dream world? can people possibly be that happy? is it possible? that hope for possibibilty keeps me sane i guess. but when? when will i have all those things? a life full of no worries and meaning? and people who really cared about me, for me and just me.?

1 comment:

Prameeta said...

We all have a purpose...u might not realise but u mean a lot to some people...kinda like a angel...know what i mean?
I think its really had to find friends that completely understand you...when just the look says it all.