Tuesday, January 31, 2006

the one where sam doesnt have a bday

hehe oh wellz.. there goes my plans for havin a bday party.. reasons being my dad wont let me.. this is what my mum told me.. and this is the 2nd time she asked.. i dont want any problems, and im really really tired of arguing.. and i no if i end up havin a bday party without him knowing as some of my cuzinz suggested, somthin will go wrong.. and its not good havng my mum lie for me.. its not fair for her.. so i guess im gona start acting mature, and act as my age and just let it go.. i mean if it was meant 2 happen it would have.. im not sayin im not pissed.. coz i really am.. but i just figured; i cant always be pissed off when i dont get my way.. coz then ill be known as the 'pissy' girl.. 2moro i gota get my money back from the bond.. hmmz cant think anymore.. i like that quote from my previous entry.. i guess im not gona think about the future.. and live in the moment.. which means i better get going.. wana wake up early enough 2 go 2 maccas 4 brekkie
luv Samz
xoxo

No comments: