Tuesday, January 17, 2006

'supposed' ppl who 'care' about me.. *cough*bullshit*cough*

why are people dicks? im just so pissed off.. all the liars and people who hide stuff.. argh.. i mean y do ppl feel they have to lie to avoid sumthin.. like i was talkin to some1.. not mentionin names coz they mite read this.. anywayz this person went somewhere yesterday.. and they didnt tell me who they went with.. then i talked to the other person n she asked me what i did yesterday, i replied nuthin u? n she replied she went to the same place as the other person. but with 'skool friends' im like yeh i no that other person told me.. n she changed the subject.. then she started sayn how much fun it was.. n then i asked who else went with u? n shes goes ohh i gota go.. bye. bullshit.. it was only the 2 of u.. y not tell me?.. got a guilty conscience for not invitin me? its not like i care anywayz.. its just rude for people to pretend they r ur frend n wana do stuff with u.. when they neva do what u wana do n they dont invite u anywhere. only call when u need sumthin pftt neva again am i gona help... just pisses me off so much that i try! y? y do i try? its not like i need uze i dont need ppl like u.. argh.. fakers.. y fake it.. y do i constantly try to talk to people only to be replied rudely.. or without care.. thats a really big fault of mine.. trusting people and liking people who dont even consider me on their level.. thats another thing i hate! how people think they are above u.. or better than u.. :S i hate it.. make me feel so small.. people who say they r my frend and then i neva hear from them again, IM the 1 who has to start the conversation, invite people out.. I have to do EverythinG! :S it gets so annoying, only becoz some ppl start taking advantage of that.
arghhhh fuck life.. theres no point to it.. try livin day by day is the only option..
*screams* arghh i have so much to blog about.. been gettin really pissed off recently.. and really easily.. its just gettn so annoying.. my sister.. well.. every1 knows im the oldest.. ppl hav been telln me try n get closer to them, talk to them.. maybe theyll tell u stuff.. i try.. i play ro coz nat plays.. but shes so annoying.. and in a completely bad way.. its embarassing.. she plays ro.. and she goes on the forum.. and writes all this crap.. ok so yeh ppl need to express themselves.. thats y i blog.. but she writes all this crap on an open forum 4 every1 to read.. and then what she writes can reflect on me..and people think im the 'bad guy' 'i dont care' wateva.. lorenzo goes to me.. 'ohh ur sis loves the forum.. a lil 2 much..' omg.. every1 reads stuff.. and i have to put up with it.. and then i have to stick up 4 her when ppl say stuff.. arghh and she talks 2 amy and kathryn as if theyre her frends.. and everytime i walk past she closes the convo.. i mean ok.. so talk 2 them.. but y hide stuff from me.. she even had the nerve to say.. 'i dont think kathryn wants u 2 no'.. oh yeh wateva.. ill find out wateva it is later.. and she does it on purpose.. i try.. but she rejects me.. so wtf am i meant 2 do.. and if i say i dont care and i give up.. every1 else will say how im a bad sister n stuff..arghh so annoying.. y do i try? with my 'supposed' friends, 'cuzinz', even my 'sisters'... when all i get is rudeness and rejection.. i get ignored.. whyy????
arghh so people dont talk to me.. and when i give up trying.. ima bitch.. and a snob.. oh yeh my aunty frequently calls me a snob coz i dont come over.. i dont c her daughters comin over my place.. y should i try when no1 else does?
gettin more annoyed writin this.. so better stop..
oh yeh and my birthday is givin me the shits.. booked a place on the 4th march.. but my dad wont let me have it.. doesnt get what a birthday is.. sees it as a waste of money.. he never told me that.. coz my mum does all my talkin 4 me coz hed just yell at me.. but yeh.. ill prob will hav it.. but i dont wana organise it.. and every1 keeps puttin their input into the planning.. and its turnin into sumthin i dont want.. my cuzinz dont even want me havin it at the place i booked.. they had good reasons y.. but arghh i hate organising.. :S
oh and im invited to a party on sat.. i wana go n drink alcohol.. but my sister is invited 2.. and i cant act how i would normally act.. i cant talk 2 guys.. coz shed b there.. arghh i hate it.. its no fun havin a littler sister hangin around u.. even if she is only a year n a half younger.. and that makes it worse! every1 expects us to hang around each other n b 'friends'.. she gets 2 do everythin i do.. and its so unfair.. im older than her! and arghhh
oh yeh steven told me 2 blog about reminiscing stuff from school.. most of it was funny.. but the rest was embarassing.. remember the time when pamela threw his glasses in the puddle.. or the time belinda called him bookworm and they had the biggest fight in geography.. ok wateva.. not in mood reminiscing..
bleh... totally brain lag..
bye Samz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

blehhh i totally understand the friend thingy
i dont knowwhy i bother invitin every single person everytime i go out..
when i know they wont come anyway.
=____=
i wonder if i shuld keep tryin or not..
n no one talks to me from school now
except for u, prameeta, steven, guill, akansha~ i think that is all..
amy

Anonymous said...

well youll get over it! i left hoxton and never talked to most ppl ever again but you make new friends once uni or tafe starts anyways. so SMILE! life goes on. screw the other ppl around you tsk tsk the world revolves around meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lol YAY! *anna does a lil dance*