Wednesday, March 15, 2006

disappointing hair

i got my hair done on saturday.. and i wasnt 2 happy with the cut.. i didnt realise how bad it was till on tuesday. just b4 i washed my hair.. i took a foto of it just incase it went curly.. i looked at the pic.. and i hate my hair.. i neva look at my back side.. and my hair from the back was shocking.. well IS shocking.. its a V shape.. and i wanted a U shape.. i didnt want layers... and hes cut sooo much.. ive got layers everywhere.. so when it grows out.. even now.. its like fluffy.. argh.. and i feell sooooo bad.. my cuzin went 4 her 1st ever time to get hair p.straightened.. my recommendations n everythin.. and when she washed it 4 the 1st time it went curly.. and frizzy.. and gross.. and now she has 2 call up and c whats gona happen.. and its all my fault.. i so trusted them.. been there a few times now.. and now its kinda disappointing.. im not gona blame the shop.. its probably the hairdresser.. i had some guy named KEN.. so if uze eva go dreamix.. dont get him.. yeh i feel really bad about kathryns hair.. i couldnt even call up 4 her coz i didnt finish uni till 6 today.. i hope she atleast gets it redone 4 free.. or a refund.. seriously 300 bux is alot when u think about it.. :S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

o crap. that sux =( damn ken.

Anonymous said...

lol are u serious... u dont look at ur backview ever????
i always do.. every morning b4 i go out, i will check it my back view.. LOL
anyways.. maybe dreamix is going DOWN~~~~ dats y they hav crappy hairdresers n only few good ones

Anonymous said...

realy? thats shit. why didnt you ask for simon? you should call up and complain!!!! or go directly to them and get your money back or soemthinggg..
what fags.


heln