Friday, March 10, 2006

ѕтєаℓіиg

last night i had a dream that i was in a shop.. a really big shop.. and i was emptying this handbag coz it was full of stuff.. then i saw these earrings.. and they were pink and i really liked them.. dangly and everythin.. i went to show my aunty and she goes to me.. they arent earrings.. its a belly ring.. so i put one down.. and i really wanted 2 buy it.. i thought i could probably wear it on my ear somehow or give it to someone else.. and as i was going to pay for it another one of my aunties was outside the shop n she called me over. so i went outside the store,. and then i saw my cuzinz at some outdoor restauraunt so i went over to them.. there were all these bbqs and they seemed to be spittin out fire so i had 2 b careful walkin over them... anywayz kathryn was there n so were dave n joe.. and i saw kathryn n i showed her the bellyring.. and i gave it 2 her.. and thats when i realised i had stolen it.. i felt weird.. kinda like i didnt care.. and when i woke up i felt guilty for not caring even though it was only somethin small..
Stealing: To dream that you are stealing, denotes that you are deprived and where the stealing takes place (at home, the office, at school....) is indicative of your neediness. Alternatively, it may signify unrealized and unfulfilled goals. You may have set your goals too high.
hmmz.. so yeh.. thats what it means.. well i havent been to the shops in ages.. so i guess its sorta right.. about the unfulfilled goals bit.. who knows..
argh ive hit a point in my life where im bored again.. u no when u have all these events ur looking forward to and hav been waitin for them to come like forever.. they come and go really quickly.. and now ur left thinkiin what next? well im there.. ive had these amazing few weeks with all this new stuff happening.. and now.. now i dont know exactly what to do..
yesterday on my day off i made a collage of pictures of all my relatives on my dads side to give to my grandma whos in hospital.. its really really big.. im really proud of it.. i hope she likes it.. shes gona b there for 2 weeks recovering from a major operation.. i was so upset.. or am upset about it. before she went in she came over and as she was leavin she said to us goodbye coz i might never see u again.. :( but im happy that she made it through the operation.. just gota wait to see if it worked.. im prayin that it did.. i hope she gets better..anywayz i made her the collage, so if we or any of my family arent able to visit her she can just look at the collage and know that we care.. lol i no how stupid does that sound.. but yeh..
hmmz.. so yeh. atm my life is at a standstill.. and im waitin.. i have uni at 12 today.. and 2nite im goin over kathryn & beccas house.. 2moro me n kat r gettin our hair 'did' hehe.. yay..
since i formatted my comp.. i havent been on much.. and i dont have much songs anymore.. :( i only managed to saved about 1000... and i havent even downloaded a downloading program to download songs.. so i rely on my internet radio.. haha
im bored.. i better go eat brekky..
bye bye
Sam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im glad i hav no events on for the moment
hahahha i just wanna stay at home n do nothing..
too much events makes me sick @@
anyways i wana dye my hair either this really light brown dat i like or dark chocolate brown
arrr~~

amy

Anonymous said...

aww a collage! how sweet <333