Sunday, July 09, 2006

тімє↔шаяр

I am so lost and confused atm. So much has happened, and it feels as though i havent been apart of it. I was involved, but i was just watching. I cant remember most of it. All i know is that i am angry-->upset--> and pissed off. Which by my definition mean the same thing rolled in one. Well, as it seems, it is now illegal to mention any names in blogs.. under the law of BOB. because i cant mention his fucken name. i will write bob.. what use is that.. people still know who im talking about. What kinda argument is that over the most stupidest things. I dont understand what happened. One minute fine, gettin over the previous argument.. and then bob pops up and starts a new argument about me blogging about the old argument. What i hate is that i said like whateva just 4get about it/get over it.. or just move on and i wont talk to u anymore or be friends or whateva. Bob continues arguing.. and when it suits him he ends the convo by leaving and saying thanks blah endin the friendship. Why is it a competition? some people always have to have the last say dont they? Bob complained that my blogging may have influenced others in our group to think differently about him, but i dont think it had.. hardly any1 reads this. Tomorrow we had organised to go to the city. After the argument he emailed JULIE and said he isnt going anymore. So when he had previously joked about not going because i was going.. he was in actual fact telling the truth. My blog isnt going to ruin any1s friendship with him, him withdrawing and acting like and in no way offense intended 'a spoiled brat' is going to ruin friendships. And because the argument from what i interpreted was about me blogging and using bobs name.I had somehow crossed this imaginary line in his head. Im so frustrated, to me this seems so stupid, im not angry, i dont hate bob, it seriously feels as if i wasnt involved. Maybe bob was arguing with himself but using me as a medium. I have no idea what happened. I guess its a waste of time, me thinking about it. Its bob's problem, he needs to deal with it and figure it out. I dont see that i have done anything wrong and i dont feel i need to say sorry. But if any1 thinks i was wrong, tell me and i will apologise it. All ive done is defend myself against remarks and accusations about myself, i may have sworn but that was all in defense and anger.. But other than that, i duno what ive done wrong...
Bleh.. whateva..

No comments: