Sunday, July 23, 2006

party

lol..well last night was my cousins 21st. The alcohol dilemma was solved when his younger brother, brought alcohol from his room, downstairs, and went and bought some more. I had my first ever shot, called a "quick fuck" hehe.. how exciting. It had Baileys, Kaluha, and Midori in it. I thought id be smart a just drink it, not knowing that u are meant to skull for a reason. I nearly threw up half way through it,but managed to skull the rest down. Lol it was so funny.. apparently ur meant to skull it becoz the baileys is meant to go down first, and line ur throat to protect it from the stronger stuff. I think it was gross, becoz now i know that in fact i do not like the taste of baileys. But yeh.. hmmz... i also had 2 smirnoffs and some mudshake stuff.. that was pretty good for a chocolate milk type drink. And i dont even drink chocolate milk.
the party began boring, but got heaps better. The rooms were split with Daniels friends in one, his cousins in another, and the other side cousins in another. But it was good, because my older cousins were really nice, and actually talked to us and had proper conversations. I dunno if it was me but usually they seem so 'old' that they cant be bothered to talk to us. but i think since me and kathryn turned 18, weve sorta stepped over the barrier. Its really good.

Today i woke up at 1pm.. and yeh.. been a boring day.. only 1 more week till uni.. and i cant wait.. but in a way i dont wana go bak.. coz this semester i no that theres heaps of work to do.. :( oh wellz
*yawns* bye byez

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

remembre how i told u i cant wait to go back to tafe.. now i so regret it... i hate my new class!!!! lol, actualy i dotn hate it, i jsut miss the old ppl...

Steven said...

man... i go back 2morrow!