Tuesday, July 04, 2006

шнџ??

WhY? wHy? WHYY?? and again.. another argument with steven. Why do people think they know me? Why do they use this to judge me? arghhhh its sooo stupid. Just because i become defensive i started the argument? Just because i said that you pissed me off its my fault? why would u want me to tell u if i get pissed off straight away but when i do it pisses u off? Why do u always use excuses such as i called to start a fight coz im bored, i have pms, im jealous, or im just in a pissed mood to help verify my anger with u? first of all, u called me first to get me to call u back coz u have no credit. and second of all why the fuck would i be jealous? its so stupid. ur the one who became all competitive and wanted to prove somethin to me. i saw it as u showin off and puttin me down. When u make excuses for me, i see it as u puttin me down, and making me feel small like a little kid. Theres no respect, Even if u may be smarter than me coz ur doin science and all that crap is not the reason i become defensive. its the way u act about it. u dont have to make me feel like an idiot because i do less hours of uni than u. in normal circumstances with a stranger i wouldnt give a shit becoz it is true. u do more hours than me, it may even mean that ur smarter. but i dont care about that. i only care coz while ur 'bragging' about it, ur puttin me down. and u have no right to judge me, and say that its my fault becoz i have issues and insecurities about my marks n stuff.. that has NOTHING to do with it.. but as usual u dont give me a chance to explain why i really am pissed off, u just rush off to start blaming me and making excuses for why u think im pissed off. i deal with so much shit from u, its ok for u to get angry with me, and require for me to apologise to u, even if i feel i havent offended u.. but the one time.. well i guess its the 2nd time uve really pissed me off, and i confront u about it. u turn it into ur argument with me, and blame me.,. and i end up feelin as though im the one who needed to do the apologising. Its so bloody annoying, ur so stubborn. and its only with me that u have arguments.. You think u know me, but u dont. noone really knows me "I've known a few guys who thought they were pretty smartBut you've got being right down to an artYou think you're a genius-you drive me up the wallYou're a regular original, a know-it-all Oh-oo-oh, you think you're specialOh-oo-oh, you think you're something else"Lmao how funny is that.. exactly.. i dont give a shit anymore. i give up.. i dont wana be nice anymore. i am not gona give in. im not gona apologise for gettin u pissed off becoz i was pissed off.. its so funny the whole thing.. i could so just easily give up and forget it coz its so stupid.. but ive done it so often in my life. im not going to. why do i always have to be the nice one?
i bet ill just 4get this whole thing by 2moro, but whateva, had to get it all off my chest..
F*** Life *big scream* - im over it =D
Luv Sam XoXo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you..

The real question Sam is:
Are you still pissed at me?

Anonymous said...

imhungry
its 12.42am
and ihavent had dinner yet?!
omg.so hungry
n nervous.1.1
amy