Thursday, July 13, 2006

.

fucken shit, talk about attack... recruiting members in his army, i am hurt. fucking hurt, "I want you to know, that right now i hate you so much..you have made me feel like just, arghh i dont, i teird to fix things..i..im speechless, i never knew this side of you existesd, this cruel side, evill side, you blame everything you do on anrgy..well you are angry in living form" quoted directly from BOB. so if one can exhibit so much hate towards one, do they ever truely get over it? He talks about attacks? Hypocrite. Guess who used my name in their blog? Guess who talked about me to others? I dont understand why its ok for you to make trouble between people. Why is it relevant what CATE or LEMMY or JESSIE said about me? You tell me oh dont tell JESSIE that i told u what she said coz i dont want trouble. Then why the fuck did u tell me? why would you say this to CATE. Why is it relevant? "B.O.B... says: CATE dont ask me..she thinks im bitching about her to you..ask her" I dont care if JESSIE said "im speechless, why is she doing that" after reading my blog. But why did u tell me? Why is it relevant. You are gathering an army against me, Recruiting. Even without the knowledge of those innocent bystanders. You are using innocent comments and shoving them in my face for some sort of proof.
You act as if you are over it. And you say this by saying we can now be "net friends". What net friends? Is that what kinda friendship you want? Id rather no friendship to somethin fake. Because thats what it is. You are being fake. You want to be the better man, to help with your recruiting. I apologise to you right now without you asking me to for blogging about you. And im sorry if you see this as an attack. Because you probably will, and you will probably use this against me. But who cares ok. Thats it, Oh btw the reason why u couldnt call me, or i couldnt call you, is because i know if i have another argument with you on the phone i will cry. Because using your words. "As usual" i will cry. Of course.

You cannot say you hate me, apparently apologise for that, which isnt relevant and then want to be friends. Or supposed friends. Once you hate someone thats it. Ive seen it with other people. I wont mention any names because i am not going to use things uve told me in trust as revenge. But once you have said you hate someone, you treat them like shit, pick on them, bitch about them, and never really befriend them again. So i cannot befriend you or net friend you if i know you hate me. Thats it. The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think im jessie.........>__> u can say my name. lol i said im speechless coz i didnt know wot to say about you guys, n theres nothing i can do to help. =)



amy