Tuesday, August 01, 2006

тчиє-іи

Well, i don't know why i am exactly blogging tonight. I'm not really in the mood but i guess i needed to tune-in. Uni has started, its going pretty good. I'm liking my classes so far. But heaps of work to come. Oh and we have lectures in this new smaller room, so its easier to check out the guyz :) Um.. been really really sleepy, and tired. Must be coz im sick. But what can you do? What else? Thats it. Still feel pretty much isolated. There isnt really anytin to look forward to. Just tired i guess. I really wanna write and write and talk and talk, but i can't. It feels as though theres stuff to say. But its not comin out. I'm just too tired to think, and write, and isolate whats been bothering me. I just need time to sleep, get caught up on my thoughts, and figure it out

Edited: 2-08-06 10:30pm.. If my status on msn is "away" or "busy", please forgive me for not coming up to you, to talk to you. My gosh, seriously, *rolls eyes*.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel sort of the same
somtimes i feel like i shuld b talkin n stop acting quiet
but i cant b bothered to think of what to say.. =__=


amy

Steven said...

"rolls eyes"..jeze..lol..thats a bit rude

Anonymous said...

yeh im like that now too, i used to put it on so i can avoid some ppl but now my status are for real. xD

Amy