Monday, August 28, 2006

ρℓєαѕυяє αи∂ ραιи

atm.. i feel so weird. you know when u hit ur funny bone.. and it kills, but u wanna laugh? or when u fall on ur ass, and u feel the same.. u wana laugh, but cry? somethin happened to me and i have no idea what it is.. but i feel like that. My body is touching the pleasure vs pain zone. Its hard to describe but its somewhere in my back area. and it hurts, but i wana laugh.. and then i feel like crying. Omg wat if i broke my nerveous system. Yeh. =( any1 know what im on about?

4 comments:

Prameeta said...

um...wen u can see the funny side of things but its not funny? like that?

Anonymous said...

dont have a clue....



amy

Anonymous said...

yep, like when something hurts but it hurts good... or am i way of?

Mz_mE said...

noo lol 2 metaphoric. i actually meant something physically was causing me pain, and i wasnt sure if i wanted to laugh or cry. exactly how u hit ur funny bone..