Wednesday, August 16, 2006

мєитаℓ-нєаℓтн

so, i woke up today feeling like i needed a mental-health day off uni. It may have been because i had 14 hours of sleep. But i duno. I was just in a lazy, slow, sad day mood. I think i still am. I had 14 hours of sleep, because last night i went to bed at 9:00. The earliest ive slept in years. I slept only because i had nothing to do. It feels like (and ill use the words i learnt at uni 2day) that i am "unconscienciely competent". I am doing my everyday things profficiently, yet i am doing them unconsciously. Like im not there, or dont realise what im doing. Its like driving, the more practice you get the less you think about what ur doing. You could drive from ur house to somewhere and not remember the trip, because you were unconsciously competent in acheiving the task. Thats my life. I go to uni, i come home, and i do the same thing all the time. It feels like my life isnt my life. "me" isnt a portion of it. theres uni, family and every1 and everything else concerned in my life is changing and moving yet i am the same.
Argh i hate being not pretty. I am overlooked all the time. I duno if thats because i am ugly or my personality. I mean why? why? I dont get it. What dont i have that every one else does? Its just an ugly day/week/chapter in my life. Where i am blah and i just dont have what it takes. not just guyz.. anyone and everyone. I have no friends at uni.. I have like maybe 1 or 2. and every1 else is there friends. even my friends from last semester arent my friends anymore, they have become friends friends.. Like this girl who i talked 2 last semester, and was in my class. Now shes in like 3 of my classes, but when she talks she speaks directly to my friend. Shell ask her if shes goin to the lecture n stuff like that without even looking at me. Its so annoying. Noone pays any attention to me. I try to speak up, but i feel like an idiot. I literally get ignored. I might have exaggerated bout gettin ignored. but people do. not all the time. but it happens.
argh im just sad and alone =(

3 comments:

Steven said...

your not ugly....and i like you just the way you are =)!

lol..btw im going to sleep now too, i just thought i quickly check my mail, and scan this thing on my blog, then i just went on other ppls blogs..see your not alone..lol...cya

Prameeta said...

oh u had one of 'those' days. I hav them 2. I look a million times uglier n daggier n ever1 else looks like they just walked out of a ms universe pagent. Ur gorgeous sam.

Anonymous said...

i feel like im in the same situation as u... T___T



amy.c