Sunday, December 17, 2006

вυяи fσя мє

on thursday i went to the beach with Belinda.. and i got soo soo sunburnt.. the worst ive ever been burnt.. so ive spent the past two days at home. with minimal movement and clothes.. lol sounds so funny.. my i have to like lie on my tummy.. cant really sit down too much coz the back on my knees are so burnt!!. and just wearin a singlet hurts my shoulders.. ouchy.. tried so many creams.. aloe vera,cucumber,, and the grape seed one amy recommended.. when finally i just settled on good ol' sorbolene.. which seems to be doin the trick.. and am now able to walk up stairs.. with only a little bit of pain.. im hopin by 2moro mornin ill be able to sit coz i wana drive! lol.. anywayz yep thats it.. oh yeh and i passed all my subjects.. yay :D i was so scared.. what a relief... goodnight :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww! poor u! i hope u feel better! :]