Monday, December 04, 2006

ι gσт тнιѕ ι¢євσχ ωнєяє му нєαят υѕє∂ тσ вє ...

so theres been alot on my mind lately.. and i duno what ive been doing, but i cant seem to let it out. Im not able to write how i feel anymore. It feels as though i cant say what i want, because i just dont want to be that sad person anymore. I cant be the weak one, I HAVE to be the strong one. I cant let people know how i feel, because they think something is completely wrong with the world, and they just feel worse. I cant let anyone know. I cant. I hate not being able to feel, coz i know that one day im gona break. i dont want that to happen. My holidays started not even 5 days ago, and im bored. I have no aspiration in life atm. I have no goals, i dont have anything i want or need to do. Im stuck in limbo, until someone comes and saves me. I need someone, am i just waiting and dreaming for nothing? I need hope, but im scared to hope, just in case nothing changes.
I wana know whats going on, i wana know what this is, i wana know how i feel , and how he feels and whats happenin, but what happens when ur stuck in this routine, and ur becomming friends, and thats it.. its not my fault i dont know how i feel. its my life. i cant feel, i cant get involved, i cant do anythin because i have no goals. I thought that living every day as it comes would help get through, and it has. but its left me with nothing and no one. I dont know what to do. and this not knowing scares me.

2 comments:

dark angel said...

hey you said you can't tell people how u feel...you can tell me. Don't be scared to dream and hope...instead be sad for those who have no dreams and no desires. Look inside your heart and when you find what you want go for it! Don't let fear stop you from achieving the possible.

Prameeta said...

hey sam, i hate it that i don't get to talk to u as often as i want :-/ i'm sorry
And now, i dont even have any advice...im hopeless...
talk to u soon k
take care
love
prameeta