Tuesday, November 30, 2004

ѕℓєєрџ Đєѕіяє

Isn't it funny how u could wake up feelin really happy and then ur day turns shit?
this mornin i woke up.. i felt really good.. i had the nicessst dream :D dont really remember much but i no that i was very comfortable.. i think i was sittn next 2 some1 i think like in the post office or sumthin.. yeh and that some1 was like really comforting if that makes sense.. i dunno but wen i woke up i felt happy and good..
The rest of the day was alright.. we talked alot bout our futured.. predictin wen each of us gonna get married and how many kids we gonna have.. i got predicted that im gona get married at 23 (pretty young) and have kids.. more than 1..
but they think they gona b girls.. ive decided i want a boy if i eva have kids.. they so much easier.. like they less expensive.. hav less problems.. they cant get pregnant they dont hav 2 worry bout all those small things.. i think guyz would b easier to look afta.. they more independant.. and yeh.. alot easier..
after skool 2day was wat wrecked my day.. had fite with mum n sistas.. :S im so annoyed it wasnt even my fault.. i shouldnt have goten involved all i did was try n stop them fightin.. and then i got in shit.. and annoyed and arghh..
Ive been workin on bio.. doin my summary cards.. i finally finished and my hands are dead.. i wrote 2 much.. about 29 pages of card.. sooo much.. and i still gota study.. prob gona read it b4 i go 2 sleep and then in the car 2moro mornin.. on wed i got maths test.. didnt get a chance 2 study at all even though i said i would..
ive got the biggest headache atm.. maybe its coz i havent eaten 2day except 4 that sandwich at skool.. or it could b from the weather.. :S im really really tired.. i dont wanna go 2 sleep coz that means i gotta wake up and go 2 skool and i really dont wanna go.. atleast i finish at 12..
i wanna do sumthin relaxin now.. i can relax... i finished my bio.. and i got 2moro 2 study 4 maths.. i should relax.. but y do i feel so stressed.. and like all this weight on my shoulders? i cant relax.. :S 2 much on my mind i guess... i need some1 2 talk 2.. some1 2 make me laugh rite now... i need 2 laugh and feel happy..
*yawns* so tired..
On thursday i wanna go fairfield.. appointment with beautician and nails.. my mum better take me.. she neva takes me ffld anymore.. i have no idea y... i bet sumthin happend or she thinks i go there 2 meet up with some1 or sumthing...
omg rite now everythin movin soooo fast.. im listenin 2 junkin' punny - sean paul.. and my heads spinnin.. so loud and fast and every1 movin.. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
it was ok b4.. listenin 2 sean paul havin good memories.. of all those good days.. and now my head just :S:S:S:S:S
my music creates my mood.. i better change it..
music gives me memories.. sounds and smells mainly trigger my memories.. if i smell a certain perfume or wateva it sumtimes reminds me of a person.. i luv rememberin stuff.. especially if they good.. but sumtimes the not... 2day we were talkin bout embarassin moments n stuff.. and that brought alot of memories bout people.. *sigh* oh wellz.. wat can u do?
*yawn* *stretch* *scream* arghh
lol.. this is really long.. betta stop coz no1 will b fukd 2 read it..
bye byez xoxoxoox

No comments: