Monday, October 16, 2006

αℓℓ тнαт ι αм

So much feelings duno where to start

  • HATE uni
  • Dont like people at uni
  • Dont like attitudes of people
  • Dont like bein ignored
  • Dont like not bein able to do what i wana do
  • Dont like not bein able to talk to friends
  • Dont like being jealous and envious
  • Dont like not being able to have deep and meaningfuls
  • Dont like not being able to talk to those that i once cared about
  • Dont like fake people who "act"
  • Dont like my life atm
  • Dont like my family "acting"
  • Dont like being used
  • Dont like not being invited out
  • Dont like not being able to "like"
  • HATE being alone
  • HATE not being able to write how i feel

Feelin so bad lately. I just hate everything at the moment. The best way to escape it all is to ignore, and to continue in this boring loop of my life. I just need an esacpe, i wanna run away, i dont wana deal. I just wish somethin better could come along. I mean my destiny and fate cannot just be this. It cannot be only this. There has to be more. Cant it just hurry up and work out for me? Whats the point of being good, when only bad things happen to you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so complicated.....


1/2Prince

Anonymous said...

GAH I KNOW! *sigh* just keep telling yourself things will get better, and ya know, they will...

Prameeta said...

things will get better! You just have to give it time