Friday, October 06, 2006

Weird Holiday Thingy..

well i havent been to uni for this whole week.. its like ive actually had two weeks off, instead of one. i feel so guilty... like on tuesday i took the day off to do my assignment due on wednesday.. and then on wednesday meant to hand my assignment in.. had such a hectic stressful day i dont even wana remember it. but belinda my hero saved me. and i handed my assignment in about 55 minutes late.. but 5 minutes left to spare in the allowable time my lecturer nicely gave me after hearing my situation. today i had the day off.. except coz its 2am.. this entry probably says friday.. but yeh.. so tomorrow (friday) i have uni at 2pm.. i feel weird.. lol and i dont wana whinge now coz i dont wana be annoying.. but yeh..
i talked to prameeta today.. and im so gona hire ur mum soon.. but im scared.. what if i smash her car? or if i do somethin n then she hates me.. or what if i do somethin then i accidently swear.. and ur mum gets all like weird... omg .. haha i dont really swear.. but like what if... haha
Feelin so sick in my tummy too.. stupid nausea!
hmmz.. gotta sleep soon.. but i really dont wana go... i dont want tomorrow to come..!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well im assuming here prameetas mum is a driver instructor (if so, its news to me)..lol..anyway your fee covers insurance..therefore if you have a accident, you just pay the excess..lol..besides i think she has this already planed..

and the uni bit..if you were to know how much i miss..you would think yours is nothing..but hey whos counting..lolz..cyaz

steven

Prameeta said...

yeh my mum has insurance. And she told me she doesnt yell at her students the way she yelled at me...hehehe.
I didnt get to finish talking to you :-(