Friday, October 20, 2006

ωιтн тιяєd єуєѕ, тιяєd мιиdѕ, тιяєd ѕσυℓѕ ωє ѕℓєρт

haha i dont know whats wrong with me, i had a driving lesson again today. I get so nervous when i drive with ur mum Prameeta. lol i have no idea why. Im normally a good driver i promise! Today i made so many lil mistakes it was so embarassing. I was a better driver last week.
I feel like ive talked to much today, and im so tired. Went shopping.. saw some guy from uni who works at the telstra shop, so embarassin coz i wasnt expectin 2 c any1.. he shook my hand.. lol we introduced ourselves coz we didnt know each others names. But hes been in my class this whole semester. Lol how weird. i thought his name was peter.. oops.. Yah.. tired. but wana watch veronica mars and one tree hill tonight. got group meetin 2moro at 10:30.. stupid last assignment. Speech :S 20%. but last assignment for semester.. and then all ill have are exams.. yay nearly over.. 45 more days =) the countdown begins..

BTW- u can now play pacman on my blog page.. and there are random quotes (just scroll downwards), and if u click on the google ad on the side, i get $$ hahahaha, thanx for supporting me through uni =P *click click*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww everyone has their off days...

I shall go click some ads =D

Anonymous said...

i changed my blog again
sorry about my changing hart
hahaha
www.fantasyerror.blogspot.com