Wednesday, October 18, 2006

вяσкєи нєαятєd

Im so upset, i cant stop crying. I feel so bad and i dont know what to do. My sister broke up with her bf. I feel so bad for her. His sister left a nasty comment on her bebo, i dont want my sister to get teased. I want her to fit in. She was happy when she was with him. I think. Now its gona go back to the same old thing. I just want her to have friends that actually care about her. Why cant they be normal? I feel so sad because she acts happy when shes not. Her friends told the school shes depressed, and they recommend she see a doctor. Our doctor asked her to speak to someone. I dont know if she is. But it hurts so much to have ur sister being sad, and feeling like she cant talk to anybody about it. She didnt even want to tell anybody why she was going to the doctor but my mum told me. I really shouldnt be tellin everyone/blogging about it. But i dont know what to do. I feel so sad, i feel her pain even though she doesnt show it. I really really dont know what to do. I feel like in my family i have to be the strong one. My mum choose to tell me coz im the oldest. Now i have the biggest burden. She doesnt have depression, she just feels sad alot. Thats still pretty bad. For her friends to notice it. To tell the teachers, who have also asked about her and questioned her. She said she doesnt like school, she doesnt wana change schools though. Why? Why wouldnt she wana try to fix the problem? I feel so like separate from that side of her. I cant talk to her about it, coz firstly im not meant to know shes sad, secondly she chooses not to speak to me about some things, and she gets defensive if i ask stuff.
---
I hate when people lie and make excuses if u dont wana go out coz u cbf just tell me. Dont fucken waste my time tryin to make excuses n stuff, If you wana do something specific just tell me. Dont go to other people telling them the reason u dont wana go iz coz u wana do somethin i dont, or that i wana stay out longer than u want to. Is it my fault? Why waste time? why go around in circles. Spend 30 minutes trying to think of something to do, then in the last minute say how about we wait till someone else can go as well.??? huh? why? why make plans with someone including myself without even asking me? why lie and say that u need to study when ur not actually going to study? Is it my fault for wanting to spend time with people? Is it my fault for trying? Sometimes i think its not worth the effort.. Maybe it isnt. Maybe i dunno.. And dont say im picking on u, becoz other people were honest about their reasons. I wouldnt be pissed if you didnt want to go, but why did u lie? Im not just caught up on one event, its been a few. Dont think im "pickin on u" coz im havin a shit life. Your not that special for me to pick on u. I dont care if this is harsh, coz its the truth.. and sometimes people should be honest to save themselves.

2 comments:

Prameeta said...

oh...
How about you try and help her, without making it obivous? Like just try and go out more with her...take her to the movies or shopping. Or bring home some dvds and yummy comfort food?
I went out with you last night...we just sat around and ate...but that was alright wasn't it? Sorry i couldn't stay for long
love pram

Anonymous said...

Ya i agree with wot prameeta said, go out more wif her n shop.

sorry i culdnt come.but i like it the fact that u actually put in effort to meet up.



1/2Prince