Monday, October 02, 2006

ѕтєρ υρ

Today, well seeing that its past 12. Yesterday, i went and saw step up. It was such a good movie. It made me cry! =) haha yah.. recommend it.
Well.. hmmz.. im so bored atm. today i guess. Monday. is officially the last day of my holiday. I had so much planned for it, except i havent done anythin. Only been to the beach twice, and movies. Thats it. and yeh.. im so bored and alone atm. Noones on msn. Sometimes i like msn when i talk to some people.But i hate it that i dont talk to anyone special anymore. Like i havent added anyone new in such a long long time. And i dont really want to. I dont like making friends with randoms anymore. But the people that i have on the net, that are hardly on that i like talking to, never are on when i wana talk to someone. Its so annoying. There arent that many, but they are always fun, and always make me smile. I wish they came on more often, just to entertain me. Krishy just nudged me. Thats all he does. He never talks to me.. Grrr.... I wanna talk to someoneeee. I feel so whingy.I hate being alone. I feel so isolated. I also sometimes wish i was more out there. That way people would be more comfortable talkin to me about stuff they think i know nothing about. I hate it when people avoid subjects coz they think i dont know anything about it, or that i have no experience in it. Makes me feel very immature and small. I wish i was different, but then i hate it when people agree with me. Like im just rambling atm, coz im bored, and waitin 2 c if anyone comes online. I havent given out my email addy or phone number to anyone in years. Its so sad. Like i mean other than school or uni people. I havent gotten a random phone call either in such a long time. Argh so alone.
I have an assignmnet due on wednesday. I havent started. Its worth 35%. Crap. Just wana have fun and hang out with people. But noone to hang out with. =(

ѕσмєσиє яєѕ¢υє мє!!

1 comment:

Prameeta said...

how come when i'm on msn noone else ever is?