Sunday, November 12, 2006

ѕтяιкє συт

yesterday, my mum woke me up around 8am. Then again at around 10. Then i woke up at 12. Spent the day playin games, and watchin movies. Then at 5:45, left the house, dropped my mum n nat off at my cousins house. Then went to Austral to drop of amanda at some guyz party. Then went bowling for annas bday. Yay it was so fun. Played two games, in the first one i came second n then i came last. lol. oh yeh, and i won a free game for gettin a strike. I like bowling. After lots of people left, i took shelly home. Wow she lives so far away.. not really far. but seemed far coz of that one long road. and she said i was actually an alright driver. Yay =). then i went to pick up my sister, except i missed the turn-off.. maybe on purpose. coz it was too early to pick her up. So i went to kfc n just sat in the car for awhile, called her n asked her if she wanted to go home yet. She didnt, so i went to the party n decided to bum there for a bit. Omg so many goths/punks/emos/people dressed in alot of black with bands on them. Hehe. I saw Ferraris, Rhys, and matthew.S. hehe no wonder jason didnt go to annas! he was good, hadnt had one thing to drink. But every1 else were kinda gone... My sis was a lil tipsy, so had to wait around till her friends went home n she settled down a bit. Felt so out of place coz i was wearin like a yellow dress, next to about 50 ppl in black. But dw jason tried to get me inside the conversations by talking about trees, that conversation lasted a whole 10 seconds. Cameron was so drunk it was funny coz he didnt know he was, i told him to go eat n drink lots of water.. Hehe i felt like a mum. I had fun yesterday. Woke up at 11:55am today, the time ive been waking up this past few days. 11:55am, because 12am doesnt meen 12 noon, it means midnight. And ive made that mistake many times before, and slept in till about 1 or 2pm.. =S I better change my sleepin patterns, been sleepin around 3am.. or later. and waking up late. Not good for me at all.. =)
Anywayz, my hands are sore now from too much typing and playin games, and bowling..
Luv Sam xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! go bowling! happy to know you had fun lol

Prameeta said...

lol
sounds lyk u had heaps of fun! Yellow dresses are pretty!

Anonymous said...

sounded fun~~~
lol


HalfPrince

Anonymous said...

o0o sounds awesome!

Anonymous said...

yeh, I want to.. but it's hard to make up excuses to say no.@_@" freagin.. someone even asked me to meet up to teach him biochem..NO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! im not gonna go thru that extra mile to help someone i barely know and not my problem if they dont wanna come to class.
im like yeh im busy on that day coz i gotta do things, and then hes like what about in the arvo? then im thinking. wtf..... cant u tell that is a no. blehhhh
lol what a long complaint.. XD

i need an excuse booklet.. wouldnt that be useful..XD

Anonymous said...

lol mental image reminds me of preminations. HAHa.. well i havent pushed anyone at school.. So ya.. u hav pyschic powers..