Sunday, November 19, 2006

Let's waste time chasing cars

Today, i worked with my aunty, i cant believe how physically tired i am. Just about 12 hours non-stop work, with barely even 5 minutes break to sit down. Atleast we finished on time. The picture on the right is the finished result sorta. its hard to see, but tthe main table area has material on the roof, the main table has fairy lights n stuff, there are bamboo sticks with butterlies on it, and on the roof as well, and i did the two pots of trees. Hehe dont they look like real pot plants? They really are, two large empty sorta hard plastic brown pots, full of this stuff startin with O, and heaps of single branches of this type of plant. And i had to stick them inside the special things and make them stand, and spread out like a tree. Do they look good? Hmmz anywayz today i had to put knives, forks, spoons, napkins, plates, 4 different types of glasses, tealights (candles), table numbers,and all these other things on about 53 tables, which equaled 530 people. Plus i had to do some chair covers n ribbons. Below, you can see an aerial view of some of the tables.

yeh, so that was my day. Long and tiring. And my cousin Shane may have broken his pinkie finger while decorating this cruise ship with my mum!. Damn poor him. And i got to see Joe who i havent seen in ages. Aww he came to work when he had a date. Then his gf got pissed off at him for doggin her coz they were meant to go to a bbq together. lol
Yeh and i really really wana dye
my hair blonde, and i found a pic of my perfect "dream hair" its over there ------>
a few people have told me not to go full blonde, but i dont see whats wrong with it. I dont really care if it doesnt suit me, i just want a change. I dont wana be who i am anymore. Whats wrong with bein blonde? i reckon its prettyful. Just wonder if my hair will look like her hair, coz its so straight, and i luv the cut as well. Not sure if i can have the exact thing. Oh wellz, maybe ill become a gradual blonde.. Dunno. Any
ideas?
hehe, im so bored, just waitin to see if anyone interestin comes online at this late hour.. bleh okz.. Enough babblin tonight
Samantha
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that looks soooooo awesome! I like things with the fairy lights, sooo pretty!

hmm gradual blonde depending on what kinda blonde you want, and I think you'd look great like that *points at pic*

Prameeta said...

You wanna go blonde hehehe? The first smart blonde...its pretty! I love Borat...even though he's such a womaniser...sexy time...hehehe