Thursday, November 16, 2006

¢яαѕн

Today my mum woke me up at 1 coz i had a phone call. It was Prameeta, yay what a good way to be woken up. Lol =) It was good talkin to you, i feel bad i havent called you in ages. I went to Fairfield, and bought some dvds n stuff.. then went to pick up my sisters. Then i went to pick up my cousin and we went to the movies at stockies. Santa Clause 3, it was a good cute movie. I love christmas movies. Tomorrow i have to go to an auction with my dad at around 6.. then gona go pick up my cuz, and take him n my sisters to the movies to watch Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan. Hehe session at 10:15pm at stockies, if anyone wants to come =) cant wait, wanna see it so much.. its so funny. Omg i bought family guy season 1 and 2, soo soo funny.. Oh watch "Crash", its so good. Its sad, and a little disturbing but it leaves you thinking.
"It's the sense of touch. In any real city, you walk, you know? You brush past people, people bump into you. In L.A., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass. I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just so we can feel something."
- opening lines of the movie. Its really deep and meaningful, i recommend it to everyone =P
anywayz msn has been annoying me so much, coz it hasnt been workin too good. Emailing is an ok alternative, except it takes to long, and you get sleepy..
Anywayz, thats enough.. Just wanted to update.
Bye byez
Luv Samantha xoxo

1 comment:

Prameeta said...

I like to be woken up by phonecalls, but now days only bloody woolies call me in the morning :-/