Wednesday, November 29, 2006

мσσиℓιgнт ѕнα∂σω

Today, i had my last exam for the year. Its over, and i dont wana think about what im gona do when i get all my results back with fails. Im scared, but id rather not think about it atm, and deal with it as it comes. Im so sleepy, the past two days i woke up at 4:30am to study and left home at 6:45 to get to uni at 8. Then had exams at 8:30. I am so tired and sleepy, and on top of that i am extremerly sick. Im on antibiotics for a really bad cough and swollen tonsil. =(
My brain has so many thoughts in it, but im too sleepy to deal with any of it. I need to write a list and organise my thoughts so i can have a stressfree holiday. Maybe ill just read a book that i borrowed from the library when i was tryin to avoid studyin. Procrastination is an art in which i am skilled.
Hmmz, anywayz im tired and confused, and too many thoughts to write down right now.
Till next time, Samantha
xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i WAS sick.. On monday i finsihed my last exam n on tues handed in my last assignemen.t THen after that got the biggest headache ever....... now im fine.


get well soon!! XD


Amy the 1/2prince

Prameeta said...

i feel so dumb...whats Procrastination? I heard it somewhere b4....but rite now my head is blank

Anonymous said...

wooooo holidaysssssssss

procrastination: it's like masturbation, feels good at first but in the end you're just screwing yourself. My cousin told me that insightful quote lol

Mz_mE said...

lmao.. thats a good way to put it..
To procrastinate is to put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness