Friday, April 22, 2005

At Night.. No Lights... (eewww)

S...T...E...V...E..N says:
omg...trying peeing at nigh with no lights and your a guy
S...T...E...V...E..N says:
lol...A distarter

Ѕамаитна [Mz_mE¤DoOBa][The Sooner You Go To Sleep.. The Sooner Tomorrow Comes..] says:
turn on the light
S...T...E...V...E..N says:
It hurts your eyes
Ѕамаитна [Mz_mE¤DoOBa][The Sooner You Go To Sleep.. The Sooner Tomorrow Comes..] says:
lol omg
S...T...E...V...E..N says:
At least you guys sit down, I have to freaking control ...lmao

S...T...E...V...E..N says:
AT NIGHT, NO LIGHTS


lolzzzz ok that was a lil convo from today... :S no point to it actually.. but i want comments!!! tell me what u think.. haha

im feelin normal again.. well as normal as i can be.. i woke up at 3pm =) finally what the holidays are meant for.. sleep... lol it was good.. i actually slept well.. but wakin up afta that was annoying
my dad pissed me off.. like always.. but hes getn more strict.. yesterday i kinda walked outa the house and go u cant control me anymore.. but it wasnt really walkin out.. coz i was goin 4 a walk with my sis.. with an hour limit.. omg how can ppl hav limits wen ur around ur neighbourhood? its 2 controlling.. arghh anywayz
atm i feel a bit better
i was just a bit weird coz of sumthin that changed.. wasnt big but yeh.. my net life = my private life.. my esacpe from the real world.. my net life met my real life.. shocked my system lolz.. i no thats stupid.. but most things in my real life r bad :S and my net life is good.. so i was afraid that this step over the line would also become bad.. but atm its ok..
im livin day by day again.. which keeps me sane.. thinkin bout the future is not a good thing to do.. brings too much worries and :S craziness
lmao in a convo with steven n david atm and cant stop laughin.. clowns haha
omgggg its my dads bday.. i 4gotttt omg omg omg... who cares.. lol its only me n nat here atm.. parents r out.. amandas at hungry jacks with diana.. yep cant concentrate..

BTW any1 readin this plz comment.. i wana no whos actually readin =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

XD,
im living happy atm...
not bcoz of anything outside dats makin me happy
simply bcoz i just am...
yeh i know wo tu mean wen u fall into one of those moods..
its annoyin yeh.. X(

anyways.................... IM HIGH PRIEST NOW>.......... YEAY.
soOO bored.... lalallalalallalalala

so so bored.... XD
wen ur bored n u fink about life at skool..
its actually better than doin nothing at home n playin games
hahahah XD

my dad is strict too... arrr.. who cares..

Prameeta said...

Be happy..u can work arnd ur neighbourhood..i havnt walkd past my driveway by myself..eew..steen n the toilet..i just hope he washes his hands!