Monday, April 25, 2005

*sigh*

arghh... y do some people always think that there problems r more important than urs? i mean some people do hav more problems than u.. and i bet i think my problems r worse than others.. but i mean u should atleast listen 2 someone elses problems n try help them sort it out.. not contiue on and on about who noes wat completely ignoring u..
i hate being ignored.. i hate bein told 2 butt out wen it actually does involve me.. and i seriously hate bein told to shut up.. thats the worse.. if some1 tells me 2 shut up i click it.. i cant take it.. i cant b quiet.. arghhh and i was havn an ok day 2day... but then every1 around me seems to be getn really annoyed.. and now im getn annoyed..
ok.. im moody again.. now im ok.. :S
i went drivin today.. and omg i feel really really bad coz i havent gotten my Ls yet.. :'( that was 1 thing i wanted to do in my holidays.. but i didnt.. im so lucky i neva made a list for these holidays. coz if i did i would b really pissd that i didnt accomplish it..
im really distracted.. duno wat im ritin.. last nite was explicit at nineveh club.. so shit.. not even 100 ppl came.. camera man.. told me 2 get outa a foto.. how rude.. miami pics r up.. ours isnt there.. im so fukn pissd.. y doesnt no1 like meeee =( arghh i think i embarassed shane.. he was sitn on a chair in middle of dance floor.. being the clown that he is.. and me n my cuz kathryn kinda ran around him and i ruined his hair lol..
some weird freak just added me.. assyrain.. cant spell.. and thinks he met me at a wedding and i was with amy.. i bet its steven..
anywayz im stop writin

No comments: