Thursday, April 28, 2005

fаіℓчяє

so it was the first day of school... and i feel really bad..i duno wat my problem is.. i have the biggest mouth and im so annoying.. if i were someone else id hate me so much.. i got verbal diarehea (wateva.. spell check.. the shit thing) lol i no wat im sayin and i no i shouldnt be talkin but i cant control myself! theres no excuse for how annoyin i am.. arghh. ok got results for maths half yearly 43% failed.. i new i was gona fail but i got annoyed at myself for getn the stupidest things wrong.. so im in class bein vocal bout my marks and complainin bout how annoyed i was with myself.. and just bein really ungrateful for my marks.. i mean i guess i didnt do that bad compared to the class.. but still.. and lorenzo kinda told me to keep my complains to myself.. but did i listen? noo! :S i had to keep talkin.. and now i feel really really bad.. i mean if i had goten a mark and some1 who got higher than me started complainin id get pissd.. and i was doin exactly that.. now i feel really bad for bein a bad person :( and i regret openin my mouth..
english marks.. 13/20 = 6.5/10 lucky it was only 10%.. i didnt do bad.. didnt do good.. i got the average mark.. i wanted to do better.. hmmz wats done is done
last nite i went to bed round 1 didnt fall asleep till about like 3 or 4.. and only got about 3 or 4 hours sleep.. got home from skool and round 5 fell asleep till 8:30 :S i hate sleepin in the day.. now i got a major headache.. dizzyness.. confusion.. annoyance.. blehh all that :S
2moros mufti day arghh hate it so much.. i didnt no wat to wear.. amandas frend was over helpin her find clothes 4 2moro.. so i asked for advice.. and now under alot of pressure im wearin 3/4 black stripy pants.. long black and white socks.. white singlet.. black mini jacket thing.. and joggers.. im gona look so bad and wrong.. not me.. and gona feel uncomfortable.. but yeh :s i duno wat else to wear.. arghh
i cant think.. head hurts :'( bye byez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very very moody >.< but im reading :D... keep smilin! kekek boooooooooooo arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh beep beep honk honk mooooooooooo moooooooo quack quack oink oink hahah ne whos baiz....