Sunday, April 10, 2005

to trust or not to trust?

ok.. now a really big quote from amys blog:
"sometimes i want to get a blog so i can bitch about ppl.. i read this blog.. n she said wot i always wanted to say.. i shall quote her.."So I was stupid enough to tell people that I had created a blog. Dumb idea; I had envisioned this anonymous on-line journal that would be full of expelled thoughts frustrations, and yes, ramblings that no one would see. Yah, right. Gradually a couple of people got the address out of me, and, subsequently, they are now privy to all my personal crap. So now - HA - I've created this one. This one will remain anonymous so that I can vent, bitch and whine without interruption and/or embarrassment." select-ramblings-maniacal-thougthsthats exactly what i want to do....arrRrz..but sometimes i feel like wots the point of writtin it if i dont even know if anyones is reading it.maybe deep down.. i want to be understood by people..why is it when we looked into our soul, look down into our mind..our thoughts are too immoral, too impure to be told to people...well at least thats how i am.."
so i just quoted amy quotin someone else.. it makes me think what the point of a blog is.. and why people intend to write them.. when you blog shouldnt youconsider who ur audience is gona be? well i no i did.. and i make sure i dont offend anyone or say anythin that could hurt someone else. i understand a blog is personal.. but how can a blog be personal if its available for the whole world wide web to read? so with the intention of letting you feelings out you should be aware that people do read your blog and you could hurt people. after reading some blogs i think that maybe a blog isnt a good thing to have always. it can hurt.
hmmz.. dont trust anyone.. maybe best advice given to me by many people but ive never really listened to them. i think i might take the advice now.. i trust people but to certain extents.. there are only a few people i can trust entirely.. and even them dont no every lil thing about my life.. there always has to be limits..
i hate the net atm.. theres no point to it.. its been a big disappointment having it back.. i think i was over excited to have it back and now im sad coz its such a waste of time.
holidays are here.. planning adventure.. wana do so many things.. but the situation with my dad is gettin more hopeless.. hes getting even stricter and for no reason.. i hate him so much sometimes.. today he insulted me.. i think he said something along the lines of me being stupid and lazy.. i tried 2 defend myself he told me to shutup.. and i was like so i have to sit here and be insulted by u? and hes like yes i can insult u as much as i like.. hes going crazy.. even my mum says he is.. hes picking on every little thing.. my grandma is kinda old.. shes at the stage of complaining and whinging bout life.. my dads actin like her... really old.. and hes so pessimistic.. its depressing.. he thinks he knows what the world is.. for example.. i was thinkin bout getn a job at a movie place (hoyts or greater union) hes like whats the point u wont get the job.. they dont go for people like u.. *raises eyebrow* wtf? what people like me? what am i? how rude can he get? he goes i no what its like.. ive been through life.. omg he doesnt even have any friends..
i think thats y he doesnt let me n my sisters out with our frends much.. coz hes jealous he doesnt have any... its not funny.. im serious... thats how he is.. today he wanted me 2 go on the net and get him this paltalk thing.. he wanted 2 listen to people talk about conspiracy shit.. i tried 2 get it for him.. but i couldnt find it.. and he got pissed off coz i didnt know what he wanted.. i couldnt get what he wanted.. so i wasnt allowed on the computer.. hes jealous that we go on and play and know how to use it.. he doesnt let us on coz he doesnt no how 2...
arghh :S
hands gettin tired from typin.. angry typing.. im yelling with my hands lolz
yeps... thats it..
bye byez

2 comments:

Prameeta said...

Hi..kewl..you're blgging again. I like your blog. You talk the same way you blog. Your so real! love u..and smile..please :)

Prameeta said...

Hi..kewl..you're blgging again. I like your blog. You talk the same way you blog. Your so real! love u..and smile..please :)e :)