Saturday, October 29, 2005

arguments

hmmz.. today was a total waste.. woke up 2 disappointment that we werent going out 2day.. so spent all day watchin movies.. then around like 6 we went to visit my aunty.. she has my dress coz i wanted 2 fix the straps.. and she wouldnt let me take it home.. its a really long story but it has sumthin to do with my dad n blah blah n yeh its not even any of her business.. but still.. and i felt so shit coz i got really annoyed and i snapped out to her that 'its my dress i can do wateva i want' :S and thats wen shes like 'dont think im doin this 2 annoy u..' and started a whole guilt trip thing.. i feel so bad now but still.. my mum said dw coz shes always like that.. but it was so disrespectful of me.. she was just tryin to be nice.. afta that i went to my other aunties coz that aunty couldnt do the straps coz its a sorta awkward design and my other aunty would b better at shortinin it.. and my cuz whos like the best helps me alot with school stuff didnt ask me how the hsc was or anythin.. he began to say hows the hsc but stopped himself and said or ud rather not talk about it.. later when we were goin home i asked my mum like y he was like that n if she told him how i was n she goes she told him how im stressin and finding it really hard blah blah bullshit.. i mean omg she exaggerates and makes up stuff.. i didnt tell her maths was hard.. i said it was ok.. and that i didnt care coz i didnt study.. and she goes n tells every1 how hard maths was..and then i got into an argument bout how embarassing she can b at times by sayin stuff about me 2 complete randoms blah blah.. n then she started a whole guilt thing.. made me feel bad bout bringin it up..argh y r ppl like that.. they complain that ohh u neva talk to me.. ur like a stranger to me.. blah blah n then wen u tell them how ur feelin or try to clear the air they get all annoyin n stuff..
and omg im soooooo annoyed and disappointed over the stupidest thing.. i was so excited day light saving was startin.. coz i thought that if i wake up at 5am normal time.. wen daylight saving starts it would b 4am.. but nooo i was wrong.. it would actually be 6am that means im waking up later and losing time!!! im soo disappointed.. im losing an hour of my life and my whole systems gona go crazy.. im gona b so tired all the time and b like in this mood 4eva.. i hate being tired and sleepy i cant think and overthink...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

atleast u knew it was gonna be DLS, i didnt realise till 2pm on sunday god im slow.

Prameeta said...

hahaha..thats funny...i knew :-) i'm proactive??no...that wasnt used in the apporopriate conxtext was it? hmmm..
dont worry about your dress too much rite now.
yeh my parent ask me after every exam...once i told them i found it hard and they went psycho!! so now everything is 'fine'
love pram