Saturday, October 08, 2005

язggаэтои Lатіио

Bailen, Yales
Muevan, Suden
Sientan el poder
del reggaeton latino
Bailen, Yales
Muevan, Suden
Sientan el poder
del reggaeton latino

ok i have no idea what those lyrics mean but im in luv with the song.. by Don Omar..
yeh. well today i did nuthing. as usual.. but it sorta finally hit me that my sisters start school on monday and im not going.. im sorta startin to freak out.. i havent studied at all.. and im fully serious.. not lying.. i dont know where my minds been lately but its as though i had fooled it into thinkin we have alot more than 9 days left till the hsc.. :S shit 9 days.. its so little when you see it written.. arghh *starts pullin hair out*

anywayz.. my 'holidays' have been boring. and weird. very weird. i have been very alone. maybe more than usual.. sorta isolated. the other night i sorta went very emotional and couldnt stop crying and i couldnt even remember why.. i think it was coz i read alot of my old entries and diary.. it was weird looking back on my life when it was only a few months ago. its really weird to see how much ive changed.. or how much ive learnt to cover my true identity.. at the beginning of last year i think i was secretive and very cautious about who i talked to about my problems and stuff.. slowly i got over that and began trusting people and would have looong conversations with people about my life and my issue...ive noticed recently that i have yet again changed.. ive become my old self again.. very cautious about who i talk to and what i talk about.. i think its probably because i dont want people to care. or overcare. or worry.. it makes me feel bad and very selfish. i hated talking to people because it would seem thats all i did.. - talk about my problems, talk about me, me.. me.. me.. i didnt like that.. i felt so selfish and self absorbed. well not really. not at the time.. now that i look back on it thats how i felt i WAS acting.. now that im more cautious and more.. happy.. if thats the word.. its as though a few people dont talk to me how they used to.. dont get me wrong my friends are beautiful and i love them.. its just other people who arent around me that often.. people i see once in awhile or talk to not so often..they seem to only talk to me when i have problems. maybe im not interesting when i dont wana talk about my issues. i mean its still me.. its just that im more sensored. and its not because i dont like you or because im ignoring you or i feel weird around you.. its just that im trying to change. i wana listen more to other people and quit talking about myself... these holidays are annoying me.. ive had to much time to think and as you can tell gone a lil crazy.. overthinking.. contemplating (my new fav word.. doesnt it sound smart? :D) yah..

anywayz another thing i wana talk or 'bitch' about.. its mostly about secrets and trust and stuff.. when im told a secret and told by the person to keep it to myself i keep it with me forever.. if a person tells me something that i feel should be kept a secret or i would want to keep it a secret then i also keep it.. but if someone tells me something about someone else.. i dont always repeat it but i do sometimes keep it to myself.but theres less emphasis on keeping something like that a secret.. ok now thats established.. what happens if someone tells you a secret and you agree to keep it secret.. you may not be that close as friends.. but yeh.. then the next day someone whos a lil closer to you goes to you 'guess what! blah blah blah and repeats the supposed 'secret'.. after u tell that person 'yeh i already knew'.. they get all annoyed u didnt tell them coz they r probably closer friends.. ok so what do you do. becoz it was a secret i wouldnt talk to that person about what i know and just listen to what they know and continue keeping it a secret.. but if that person found out through another person and not the secret teller itself.. would u tell the secret teller that ur frend found out from someone else.. or would u keep that too a secret? woah if anyone understood that i would appreciate your opinions.. if you didnt dont worry i didnt either :D

yah anywayz im really bored and killin time till im sleepy.. bye byez [1:01am]
xoxo samantha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha yeh its sort of complicated wot u said
man ur blogs are always so long
hahahha
anyways... hRmmm
i will get back to u! lol
i cant think of any examples relatin to myself
therefore its hard to answer ur question
xD
giv me an example
haha
]

ludi

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

Prameeta said...

i think that happened between us...the secret thingy...

Mz_mE said...

really? when?