Sunday, September 10, 2006

ωнєи ѕнιт нιтѕ тнє fαи

arghh.. i only woke up 1 hour ago, and im already having a bad day. Had a massive argument with my dad. I hate it, so much. I don't know why i even bother. I cant keep quiet, and let him be how he is. He doesnt care, he doesnt know that what he says hurts. So i tell him, and he just has big arguments. Its so stupid. Over the tiniest things. The definition of a job. He asks me, i tell him. He gets pissy coz i dont think like he does. All he cares about is fukin money. He doesnt get it. arghh just the way he acts, talks, does things. I hate it. i just wana leave. i wana go somewhere else. escape. anywhere. I hate living around him, near him. Ive tried, Ive tried not talking, ignoring him, avoiding him. But its impossible. It wont work. Someone has to speak up, put some sense through his head. And i cant go anywhere, my mum. She doesnt want me to go. and my sisters. argh i dont know what to do. His morals are completely different to mine. atleast i take the time, and try to understand what hes sayin, but all he does is degrade me, and say that what im sayin is stupid. Im only 18 he thinks becoz im "young" im stupid. I bet i have the same mental age, or even older than he does. He starts arguments, and its so immature. He tells me, if u want me to respect u, then sit here quietly and listen to me. When im already cryin n angry. He just wants a reason to treat me like crap. He knows im not able to be quiet, when he talks shit. I dont know what to do. I have an assignment due tommorrow and how the hell am i meant to concentrate now when im pissed, crying, and angry. What do i do? Im 18 years old. I need to live. I cant live here. No one can. How much longer do i have to deal with it? When am i ever going to be able to fix it? I cant be around him. He thinks his right as father, lets him treat me like crap and call me selfish and stupid. Those exact words. How is that going to help me be calm and sit and listen so he can respect me? He said what i do is bullshit, my studyin and all that. He said i dont know anything. I mean what the fuck am i doing then, if its bullshit? Why do i even go to uni and study, if its bullshit? I just need to escape. I cant stand any longer.

2 comments:

Prameeta said...

i realised there's something wrong with men. They all have let me down in one way or another. Every male...maybe expcept for steven.
Your situation is different to mine. We just completely ignore our dad. We communicate by a notice-board stuck on the fridge! Don't let him make you feel down k. love pram

Anonymous said...

When youre close to tears remember
Some day itll all be over
One day were gonna get so high
And though its darker than december
Whats ahead is a different colour


*hug*