Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Faking a smile

Had a bad day, everything seems to be going wrong. I guess ive had two bad days in a row. Today i found out i have officially been ripped off by my laptop. I was falsly advertised and it took me all these months to find out. Not only can i not connect my laptop to my tv, i do not have bluetooth or infrared capablities, which were one of the main reasons i bought it. I called up Acer today, and they said that the model after mine, had those, and they used the same casing for both. So yeh, i basically bought the shell, without the insides. =S and i have the worst luck, Acer laptops dont have the plug which every single other brand has, (except dell) to connect it to the tv. Which was another reason i wanted a laptop. Annddd.. my video card is screwed, coz it overheats and my screen turns purple. The best they could do was tell me to bring it to this place and they will take a look at it. Which is bullshit, coz another reason i bought this computer, was coz Acer has this home-to-base policy, where they pick it up and fix it and drop it back home. Well helllooo, i cant even have that done.. Arghhh such a large amount of money, wasted, on a not-so-good product. I feel so ripped and pissed off. It took me ages to decide which one to buy, and now when its too late i find out that i was lied to. The day after i bought it and realised it had no master cds for xp, and no office, the guy offered me to return it. I should have said yes, and not felt bad for the guy who sold it to me... So the past two days, ive been tryin to make my laptop better, figure out whats wrong with it, and try to connect it to the tv so i can watch all these movies i just got. But noo, thats not gona happen. So ive wasted TWO whole days doin nothin, basically to find out that i was ripped. And like all these small things keep happenin to make my day worse. Like i was lookin forward to eatin this type of food, and then my mum didnt get it. I duno y i was so annoyed at that, but i dunoo. If someone tells u somethin, u get excited, and then its taken away from u.. it just sux.. =( My room is messy, and im pissed at that as well. I have assignments due next week n the week after, and quizzes, which i dont wana do coz i dont wana ruin my holiday, but just thinkn about them annoys me.. And this game i play isnt working for no apparent reason..Arghh i wana break out of this loop, i need to have a good day. I have to think positive.. =(
I hate time. Time wasted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

really?..god, doesnt have blue tooth and stuff?..not that mine does, but you bought it under the impression that it did...it must feel like crap, but what can you do..expect maybe tell acer off, big time!!!

steven

Anonymous said...

omg! that sux! but, hey things are always bad before they get better =)

Anonymous said...

arrrRR..tht sucks so much.!!!!!!!!!!!!



amy

Prameeta said...

how annoying! stupid false advertising! Sue them!!!