Friday, September 15, 2006

ѕтυиg ву α вєє

Today was multicultural day at h.p.h.s woke up at 8 with only about 3 hours of sleep, and made finishing touches to my assignment, got ready and then Prameeta picked me up. Went to pick up Akansha, kinda got lost, lol but found her eventually. It was weird to go back.. like a dream. But good to see everyone again.
Went to uni at 1. had my tut, lol and while i was walkin to the car park, thinkn about how good the day had turned out, my foot began to hurt. I looked down at my toe, and there was a BEE! omg, it was eating my toe, quickly i swished it away, but the pain.. Oh the pain :s it had stung me. It was so embarassing, im standin there, holdin my toe, with this facial expression full of pain. i musta looked like a freak. Argh i have never been actually stung by a bee, and now i cant get the whole image outa my mind. I was so scared, and it hurt so much, i didnt know what to do. I just wanted to go home and cry. It was awful. Im so tired now, my foot hurts, its actually swollen =(
Watchin My Best Friends Wedding. wow what a classic.

3 comments:

Prameeta said...

oh no! A bee...oh that's terrible. Maybe your toe is going to turn into hunny now! (just a thought)
Get some sleep sweety!

Anonymous said...

is it poisonous...?


amy

Anonymous said...

ya i update minor things
like an extra photo
or my lists~~ XD