Tuesday, January 11, 2005

-= Emotion Concealed =-

today i woke up at 2.. i had my alarm set on at 12.. i wanted to get a good 8 hours sleep.. but i ended up gettin 10.. haha.. had the longest shower.. maybe more than an hour... listenin to eminem-puke on repeat :P went outside.. read a bit of this book.. my lil cuzinz came over.. played with them a lil bit.. and i got a new bed.. double.. hehe... its wider than my old one.. but it seems shorter... i really hope its comfortable coz if its not im gona be so annoyed.. ill just get my old bed back.. im attached to it.. its really comfy.. and im used to it.
yesterday two people told me that for the first time in awhile i was myself.. it got me thinkin bout what is myself meant to be? and how do they no what i really am like? it was meant as a compliment.. so i guess i should be happy.. but im really confused because i dont no how i was acting any different to usual.. or being normal.. or whatever i was doing to be myself..
hmmz anywayz short blog today coz nothin much has happend and my mind seems to be quiet tonight.. nite nite xoxoxo

No comments: