Sunday, January 23, 2005

іиfатчатіои

Infatuation, crush, fixation, folly, foolishness, madness, obsession, passion, thing.... watever word you use.. i have it.. :'( i went to bed last night and started thinking... overthinking.. and then i realised i do have feelings for someone.. and its so sad.. i cant handle it.. i cant like anyone atm its wrong..and to make it worse the person isnt even interested.. i go online to see if hes on only because when i talk to him he always makes me smile and feel better.. its so wrong.. he has his own life his own interests his own girls and problems.. and here i go making him one of mine and he doesnt even know how i feel.. he treats me so nicely.. hes so cute and caring.. i get mixed signals from him and i dont know how he feels about me.. as a friend or more.. or i duno.. but then i see him talkin to me about different girls and then i know that he isnt interested in me in the way i would like it to be.. i have this overwhelming feeling of sadness because i know what i want i cant get.. and i hate being like this.. he just came online right now.. changed his statues to away n then went offline.. atm im appearing offline because i dont feel like talking to anyone.. dont get me wrong i am happy.. its just that deep down what i really want isnt there.. ive noticed ive tried alot of things to get his attention.. it works.. it always works.. he always talks to me... but.. i cant explain it.. i can tell hes always distracted by other things in his life.. hmmz.. i havent felt like this about anyone in a really long time.. and i dont like it.. :( i thought having crushes was fun but its not at all.. since ive realised that i actually do like him ive started feeling worse about it.. and i feel awkward at times.. when i talk to him now im scared that i might say something that will give him a hint or clue how i feel.. and i sorta hold myself back.. i cant even remember how i used to talk to him.. its so weird.. :S i feel alone.. i dont think anyone understands how i feel.. im scared to talk bout this to some people because i dont think they'll take me seriously..
You took my heart I must confess
Deep in your eyes
There seemed to be a look that said
Hello, is it me you're searching for
Suddenly my sunshine turn to rain
I dunno if it'll ever come back again
Thats what you are sunshine and rain
You didn't say you had a man
That never belonged within your plans
And it hurts so bad
Someone tell me
Why are all the good girls, taken everytime
And why do I keep falling for Someone else's dime
Everytime I says Hello Then they say Goodbye
So why are all you good girls Taken everytime......
Good Girls - Joe.. if u substitute the girl into guy thats how i feel... even though this person isnt actually taken or has a girl physically or wateva.. i know that his heart belongs to someone else :(
btw... woke up at 5:00pm today.. 15 hours of sleep.. no idea whats wrong with me :( hmmz my blogs r always sad.. sorry but thats the only way i cant get rid of these depressing feelings so i can be happy on the outside...
anywayz anyone have any thoughts please comment.. i need help :S
mwahz xoxoxo

2 comments:

Crush said...

Sam sweety,
Nice blog...your name sounds Indian how come you are in Sydney.
Anyways...back to your posts. You problem looks more because you might be lonely..let me ask: do you have really good friends to share your feelings?(not necessarily a guy or someone of your age...can be your sibling or your mom or someone for that matter) or you have good friends but you don't open up....to me it looks like later case.
Let it go. Open up!
Let it hurt...you will learn..to express yourself. And it actually doen't hurts...you just come to know better...about yourself.

And a piece of advise from an unknown friend...don't just sit on net and chat...its a means to communicate...not 'the communication' itself...go out..watch people....even if you gotta go alone...it might be awkward sometimes...but enjoy what you see...and feel it! forget about yourself..you are and will be okay...trust me! start challenging yourself...take little 'emotional' risk at a time..it will be fun and some adrenalin! rest is life...enjoy!

Hope to see something bright on your blog next time!

have fun

Anonymous said...

heyz.. im fansii~~ kaka


i totally understand how u feel~~

=_="