Wednesday, January 05, 2005

иотніиg

i wanna be nothing at this moment.. i wana be hidden.. i dont want anyone to notice me.. if i want this then maybe people will do the opposite and give me attention? i dont have any idea how im feelin rite now.. i am really really bored.. maybe its coz i have to much expectations of what i want people to do or say to me.. and i duno.. im so lost i have no idea what im on about..
anywayz im gettin really annoyed about my sleeping habits.. i keep sleeping really really late and waking up in the mid-afternoon.. its really not healthy and i duno what im gona do when skool is about to start.. how am i gona get back into the routine of sleep.. the the other day i stayed up till about 6am.. and i woke up at like 3 yesterday.. it was very nice to stay up.. i was on the net talkin 2 a frend.. and stayed up i took some photos outside.. its amazing how quickly the sun rises.. it took about 10 minutes from dark to light..
last night i tried to go to sleep earlier.. i went to bed around 3 sumthin.. it didnt work.. my cuzin woke me up at 11 this morning.. she wanted me 2 come over.. but i decided not to.. i went to sleep again.. and layed in bed till about 2..
hmmz.. i wanna feel really hyped up and crazy.. but i cant.. i feel as though i have no energy to do thaat.. it takes alot to be happy.. i am happy.. im just dead.. im happy coz of somethin..hmmz.. hehe.. i have no idea what im doing.. i dont have a dp on msn.. no nick name.. and my text is normal.. hoping to fade into the background.. which i think is working because i have 24 people online and not 1 person is talking to me.. :( oh wellz.. maybe its time for me to come back.. and be normal again? get over it.. im over it.. get over it.. haha
yeps.. time to go back into the normal world again..

1 comment:

Prameeta said...

Oh come on sam! Why are you so sounding so sad?? Its coz u havnt spoken to me lately aye! I know i know :-)
Call u soon. Love ya